Lead Global Reward - (Based Hammersmith W6)
CRF Bracket has continued to grow, year on year, in terms of Revenues, Client Numbers, Projects undertaken and Personnel to support this continual growth. In 2016 we stood at 320 employees, at the start of 2018 520, by September we had grown to 650. As CRF Healh we had operations in four countries, UK, US, Finland and Romania. Following the merger between CRF Health and Bracket our company has grown to 1500 permanent employees and now also have offices in the Czech Republic, Japan and India.
You will need experience of Compensation & Benefits on a global basis incorporating EMEA/ASPAC and the Americas. We are looking to harmonise the salaries and benefits of some 800 people from Bracket and 700 from CRF Health, explore STIP and LTIP including equity plans.
Responsible for project managing and delivering all aspects of the CRF Bracket global reward strategy including design and communication of compensation guidelines and processes, acquisition and analysis of market data and total reward policy. Responsible for ensuring that the costs associated with compensation and benefits are in line with the organisation’s objectives, culture, and philosophy and able to attract top talent; motivate and retain valued employees.
DECISION MAKING AND INFLUENCE
1. Extensive experience in a senior Reward role with a proven track record of delivering high quality output and expertise as an individual contributor
2. Experience and adequate knowledge of current employment rules and regulations that can deliver complex country specific reward solutions globally – particularly in USA, EMEA, and APAC
3. Solid understanding of the external competitive market and the regulatory and compliance environment.
4. High levels of personal drive and resilience to lead research, analysis and processes with limited guidance. Comfort with uncertainty/ambiguity, iterative process, and multi-tasking on different projects under tight timeframes and potentially limited data
5. Can think strategically, with excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present clear, well-structured reports and briefs to senior executive team/relevant business leaders
6. Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with all levels of the organisation and across multiple functions; collaborative, strong cross-functional teaming skills; senior presence.
7. Extensive experience of researching, building, deploying and maintaining complex sales commission schemes and related mechanisms
8. Experience of setting up, deploying and maintaining Long-Term Incentive schemes, ideally in a Private Equity environment
9. Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office, with advanced expertise in Excel
10. Strong organizational and project management skills
11. Financial and business acumen
1. Degree in human resources, business administration or finance or equivalent experience in Compensation / Reward
2. Experience of job evaluation/sizing tools and systems, specifically Willis Towers Watsons GGS or similar
3. Global vendor management experience, including vendor selection, market reviews and RFP processes as required
4. Broad knowledge of government regulations, legislation and immigration/mobility practices
5. Strong quantitative and analytical skills
6. Creative, innovative and open-mined approach to problem solving
Please click here to view the benefits package offered to those on the CRF Health Payroll.
CRF Health aspires to be the market leading provider of patient centred eSource technology and service solutions focused on flexibility and innovation, underpinned by deep regulatory and technical knowledge and high-quality service delivery.
We have offices in Finland, Romania, the US and the UK and continue to grow in terms of revenues, customer numbers and employees.
CRF Health creates electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) solutions that are simple, scalable, and effective. From our collaborative, agile design approach to our user-friendly reporting tools, we streamline complex processes and deliver reliable results for superior clinical trial outcomes. We improve patient engagement with intuitive design, support study teams with tailored scientific insights, and secure high-quality data with precision. Above all, we ease the path to approval.
Our personalized service and unparalleled eCOA expertise helps sponsors bring new medicine to market quickly and cost-effectively, improving lives across the world.
In September 2018 we moved to our new UK offices in Hammersmith, just 12 minutes walk from Hammersmith & City, Picadilly or District Line tubes Waterfront, Manbre Road, Hammersmith, London W6 9RH
We are an equal opportunities employer. All positions at CRF Health are offered subject to certain conditions which will include your right to work in the United Kingdom, satisfactory references and you not having any criminal convictions (excluding spent convictions) which we consider relevant to your employment.
CRF Health take GDPR very seriously and your privacy and information is important to us. Although we would like to retain your details on file, so we can understand the history of your interaction and your interest in CRF Health and our opportunities, we also want to be able to consider you for other opportunities as they arise, in coming months and years, we recognise that you may wish to remove some personal information or even have your details deleted from our portal. Should you wish to amend your details, please go in to your personal dashboard (where you were taken when signing in) and make whatever changes, additions or deletions you want, or if you wish to remove entirely, then in the dashboard against your iCIMS account click the "GDPR" button and send in the request. We routinely purge the system.