Lead Global Reward - (Based Hammersmith W6)
CRF Bracket has continued to grow, year on year, in terms of Revenues, Client Numbers, Projects undertaken and Personnel to support this continual growth. In 2016 we stood at 320 employees, at the start of 2018 520, by September we had grown to 650. As CRF Healh we had operations in four countries, UK, US, Finland and Romania. Following the merger between CRF Health and Bracket our company has grown to 1500 permanent employees and now also have offices in the Czech Republic, Japan and India.
You will need experience of Compensation & Benefits on a global basis incorporating EMEA/ASPAC and the Americas. We are looking to harmonise the salaries and benefits of some 800 people from Bracket and 700 from CRF Health, explore STIP and LTIP including equity plans.
Responsible for project managing and delivering all aspects of the CRF Bracket global reward strategy including design and communication of compensation guidelines and processes, acquisition and analysis of market data and total reward policy. Responsible for ensuring that the costs associated with compensation and benefits are in line with the organisation’s objectives, culture, and philosophy and able to attract top talent; motivate and retain valued employees.
DECISION MAKING AND INFLUENCE
1. Extensive experience in a senior Reward role with a proven track record of delivering high quality output and expertise as an individual contributor
2. Experience and adequate knowledge of current employment rules and regulations that can deliver complex country specific reward solutions globally – particularly in USA, EMEA, and APAC
3. Solid understanding of the external competitive market and the regulatory and compliance environment.
4. High levels of personal drive and resilience to lead research, analysis and processes with limited guidance. Comfort with uncertainty/ambiguity, iterative process, and multi-tasking on different projects under tight timeframes and potentially limited data
5. Can think strategically, with excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present clear, well-structured reports and briefs to senior executive team/relevant business leaders
6. Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with all levels of the organisation and across multiple functions; collaborative, strong cross-functional teaming skills; senior presence.
7. Extensive experience of researching, building, deploying and maintaining complex sales commission schemes and related mechanisms
8. Experience of setting up, deploying and maintaining Long-Term Incentive schemes, ideally in a Private Equity environment
9. Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office, with advanced expertise in Excel
10. Strong organizational and project management skills
11. Financial and business acumen
1. Degree in human resources, business administration or finance or equivalent experience in Compensation / Reward
2. Experience of job evaluation/sizing tools and systems, specifically Willis Towers Watsons GGS or similar
3. Global vendor management experience, including vendor selection, market reviews and RFP processes as required
4. Broad knowledge of government regulations, legislation and immigration/mobility practices
5. Strong quantitative and analytical skills
6. Creative, innovative and open-mined approach to problem solving
CRF Bracket was formed in 2018 by the merger of CRF Health and Bracket to provide life science companies with patient-centric technology solutions that advance clinical research and transform the patient experience. Our solutions are trusted by pharmaceutical companies of all sizes, including all of the top 20 pharmas, as well as CROs, biotechs, and academic institutions on over 4,000 global clinical trials. For nearly 20 years, we have been committed to helping life science companies bring life-changing therapies to patients and communities around the world. The culture our founders instilled continues to drive our values today as we are innovative, results-driven, and deeply committed to our customers. We believe each and every person in our company plays a part in our success—our employees are proud, passionate, and own their contributions, both individually and in collaboration with an inspiring team of colleagues.