INSTALLATION SPECIALIST - PLYMOUTH MEETING, PA
The Installation Specialist position handles the receipt of handheld computers, installing this equipment with CRF’s TrialCollector software and shipping this equipment to the clinical study site as needed.
• Prepare and install handheld computers with CRF Health TrialCollector software platform.
• Package and ship CRF Health eDiary kits across global locations.
• Process all returned equipment
• Understand the exportation and importation documents for shipping 128 bit encrypted dual use software and electronics.
• Perform Quality Checks of all equipment being shipped to the customer.
• Assist in managing the timeframe for deployment of a number of projects.
• Perform troubleshooting of returned equipment to determine any potential problems.
• Ensure that all data stored in the eDiary is sent to the CRF Health servers upon receipt of the equipment.
• Travel as necessary.
• Other responsibilities assigned as required.
• A.S Degree preferred.
• Minimum of one year experience in logistics environment.
• Must be detail oriented and have excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Experience with MS Office, especially MS Excel is required. Other IT / technical experience a plus.
• Must be a team oriented person with a “can do” attitude.
• Knowledge of International Shipping and Customs paperwork preferred.
• Flexibility concerning work schedule to work additional hours including weekends as and when needed
About CRF Health
Global Leader in eCOA Solutions for Clinical Trials
CRF Health is a global leader in eCOA (electronic Clinical Outcome Assessments) solutions for the life sciences industry. eCOA encompasses PROs (Patient Reported Outcomes), ObsROs (Observer Reported Outcomes) and ClinROs (Clinician or Rater Reported Outcomes) with outstanding project management focused on delivering value for our customers. Committed to driving the change to higher quality outcomes and more efficient paper-free clinical trials through improved patient engagement, our intuitive and patient-focused eCOA technology helps companies bring new medicines to market quickly, safely and more cost-effectively. Our complete eCOA solutions are ideal for home and site-based phase I-IV clinical trials across the world for many therapeutic areas and patient populations. More information to be found on our website.